[sharechat] TELing Idea

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 03:48:31 +0000

Snoopy, nice work.

Seems to me that others will see this too. Rather than hold, at these lofty
levels, I've sold 50% and will dump the remainder at the first sign of
weakness. I don't have a lot of TEL, but I try to work the 4.5 - 5.5 range,
hence my view to take some profits, then be out, before the masses figure
out TEL is actually operationaly flat.

BTW, people holding/accumulating stocks with international exposure or
traded on international markets, al la TEL, should probably also check out
the Nasdaq as a lead indicator to forthcoming events. Todays daily gap down,
along with the indicators, is saying (imo) that smart money is exiting.

JMO,
DYODD
BAA

Check out the Xtra gaming servers at  http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !