Re: [sharechat] AUS Gold Stock weakness Reply

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:07:45 +1000

BaaBaa

In my opinion to trade or to invest in the precious metals without trading
the forex market as well is a recipe for disaster.
In days gone by a rally in gold sent the USD/JPY to the floor, a decline
sent it thru the roof. These days that power has been transferred to the
Euro. The present boring range that has grinded the USD/JPY to an almost
halt is proof of that.
The once volatile US Dollar and the sedate Euro have swapped, ever since the
Euro reached parity.
The phrase Buy Gold $ell the Dollar has now become Buy Gold $ell the Euro.
$o you see a good knowledge of the directions of the various Forex Swap
currencies is a deciding advantage to making money in the Cash World and
lets not kid ourselves Gold is no longer a precious metal it is a currency.

Woody