Re: Re: [sharechat] My Biotech Investment Strategy Revealed

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 19:10:23 +1200

I have been in Biotechs for about 2 years now. At present I rate NRT and CMQ highly.

NRT Directors left this morning to do a roadshow in Europe and will then move to the US on about 15 May.

At the end of this month there will be the big ASCO Conference and the YALE people will be presenting research papers on Phenoxodiol, one of the drugs from NRT.

I feel that the price could be on the move and bought my last lot to be ready for I hope, a busy month.
Re CMQ, it ran to $3.70 but fell back to $3.29 on Friday. It has risen to $3.42 today. They have something good to offer but it will be Sept before their building is finished.

A few tips: If possible, buy 3 or so different but good companies with sufficicient cash holdings (NRT and CMQ can raise cash anyway but they have good cash).

To get the background, visit Ozestock. They have the posters and occasionally get the info. I maintain some passive sites on the other channel.

I don't have the time to further discuss this item but before any investment is made, the prospective Investor should do a lot of research. Often, standard FA terms are not used but instead other parameters prevail.

Gerry

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
Helen Keller