[sharechat] my biotech investment strategy by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 18:52:49 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

SNOOPY rather than see you go unanswered I will give you my view.  I would liken myself to a sheep watching a rocket fly to the moon on a subject like that.  Sticking to what I understand is my way.  I had enough up top to sell WRI in sept at $1 31 and with that money bought POA at $6.25  WRI is on my buy list when the dollar takes a drop, and not before then regardless of any new biotech discoveries that might be in the pipeline.
                 CHEERS MACDUNK