[sharechat] WHS and McDunk

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 17:10:14 +1200

Hi McDunk

Good post. I think I understand Snoopies method. Phaedrus also I
believe does the fundementals on a share before parting with the
lolly, however he uses the charts to time entry and exit. That would
be my preferred method.
Hope you two guys are not annoyed with us for chewing the fat
about you. No harm meant

Regards

Bill

PS. Keep those houses watertight. Jesus, you only need a couple
of 6 x 2's to make window flashings..

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] WHS Chart Adrian Ellingham