Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] sharechat@sharechat.co.nz

From: "Mike Keay" <mikekeay@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 06:11:19 +0000

Hi Phaedrus,

I enjoy your posts immensely, and have learnt an enormous amount because of
them. Thank you.

I have one question I cannot find a definitive answer for - should I be
adjusting my charts to take account of dividends? I have written a program
to draw my own charts, trendlines, and basic indicators, but visit the
Bigcharts.com site for more complex indicators. I noticed that they don't
seem to adjust the price data on their charts.

Regards,
        Mike.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Dividend data adjustment Phaedrus