Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

Re: [sharechat] Dividend data adjustment

From: "Mike Keay" <mikekeay@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:56:11 +0000

Thanks Phaedrus. I had been adjusting dividends at ex-date but had wondered
whether it was worth it for smaller ones.

The WHS chart looks interesting to me - yesterday (12th) WHS made a higher
high after a higher low, the 525-530 support level has been respected.
Evidence of an uptrend?

Mike.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] WHS Phaedrus