Re: Re: [sharechat] WHS # Chart

From: "Brian & Fiona Brakenridge" <pohuenui.island@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 18:20:38 +1200

Phaedrus

I wonder if it might not be helpful to include longer term relevant support and resistance lines (where they exist) also as I am beginning to see these lines can offer some indication as to where important lines might be confirmed or breached.

I don't think you need to make too many comments at least until the some of us have had a chance to chime in with our attempts to interpret what's happening. You are often asked point blank to post charts when I think those requesting the charts should at least first make an attempt to interpret the trends and then ask for your comments.

Trader100

Do you think it's a good idea to add too many indicators too early on in this exercise? I personally would rather really get the hang of a couple of simple indicators then progress from there. I greatly respect Andrew Cottinghams charts but they are probably better understood by the more experienced TA advocate, no offence intended Andrew!!

Gerry

Sorry someone else is getting the benefit of your work. Hope you will still drop in from time to time with some comment. I've thoroughly enjoyed going back over your comments in the past.

Cheers
Brian

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] AUO Chart/Phaedrus hugh webber