Re: [sharechat] WHS # Chart

From: "Action Web Site" <napier@actionindoorsports.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 14:39:36 +1200

Phaedrus

If I may chime in my 2 cents worth, I think that the chart will neeed all
the things you have put in the "without" section for the following reasons.

1. Even a fundamental investor can read the chart as it stands without
gaining much insight into the why's of TA

2. As I have read from your posts many times, a key difference is the
ability to buy in or out of a company based on, A) trend B) buy & sell
indicators without the necessity of holding that companies stock during the
sideways or down trend periods. We have all seen the historical charts
showing this ( your charts on restaurant brands explained this in detail
compared to fundamental investment) but it would be nice for those of us new
to TA to see the hard right edge worked in real time. I feel that the
fundamentals investor sometimes believe that historical charts mean that we
gain 20/20 insight.

3. The choices of companies are excellent in my opinion & might allow
different types of indicators to be used to show a range of TA skills.

I appreciate that my requests require the additional work from you & not me
so please feel free to reject this

Regards

Morgy