Re: Re: [sharechat] AUO Chart/Phaedrus

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 17:15:18 +1200

      When i see lippy i will give my regards!!    Think the only charts that really matter at the moment are the DOW Nasdaq etc,  the last month or so has been a good time to be on the sidelines.  The only NZ stock i now hold is GPG.  recently bought a few defensive aussie stocks but am largely cashed up since the start of april
 Nick

nick,
Thanks very much for your expose and support.
Without you, a full discussion may not have taken place.

When you talk to your cousin "Lippy" on the PTD site next time, please tell him my appreciation of the very time consuming Charting work and comments he is doing for others.

I am impressed!

Gerry