Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Interesting Phenomenon these Seminars

From: "Steve Bignell" <biggles1@tpg.com.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:32:16 +1000

Good grief!

Paranoia rules supreme...!

Nick (from NZ), allow me to first apologise for my 'eloquence' - the results of a half-decent education, I'm afraid...

Next, as I stated in my post below, I would be more than happy to scan and email to you the copies of my brokers' statements since I have been trading futures...if my word is not good enough for you, perhaps some black-and-white evidence may be?

Ah, but then they could be forgeries couldn't they...or maybe it's a CIA plot?...little green men perhaps...?

Steve

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Commodity trading, Futures and Options trading G Stolwyk