Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] Commodity trading, Futures and Options trading

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:51:43 +1200

It is obvious that these are important elements in the financial world: Trillions of dollars of value are being turned over within a short time span.

As is the case with TA, there will always be interested people wanting to either improve their trading skills or wanting  to extend their knowledge by adding another discipline.

STANZ is a respected body in NZ and will be able select speakers who will enrich their members with more knowledge.

STANZ is also well known to their Australian and American counterparts. Therefore, they will be well informed of the status of any speaker.

I am not a member of STANZ ( presumably other contributors are not ) and don't do any trading in the above mentioned disciplines.

The speaker has been invited by STANZ; it would lower my standing in the financial community if I were not able to rate this in a correct manner.

I have always supported disciplines which enrich and promote trading in the world. These are there to stay!!

Gerry

PS: Next subject, please!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Attn: Samir Govind Kill The Fishies