Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] ... LEARNING TO INVEST series......Proposed Index

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 14:16:14 +1200

Readers,

1. The contributions from invited and prominent writers ( Snoopy, Peter Maiden and Phaedrus ) have now come in.

The List of Web sites and List of Books were updated a few days ago.

2. I am starting today on an Index of this series. I want to exclude perhaps one or two of my posts as well and this requires  reading and other work.

3. The Index will be published on this Forum first ( before July 31 ). This will enable investors to retrieve any data in the meantime.

4. Sharechat and I will then decide on the final version and Sharechat has promised to allocate space in the Education section: Refer to " How to access entire LEARNING TO INVEST series " from Phil Boeyen, dated July 9, 2001.

5. Once the system is running, we could add some selected contributions.
Due to a variety of factors, the investor " working at the coal face ", now more than ever, wants to make the right decisions in the market and minimize losses.

I hope that this series has proven to be a good introduction to the market.

However, readers will still have to study and the FIG message board of Sharechat as well as some of the books listed, are valuable sources to make investment enjoyable, and I hope, profitable.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Books Alan Shaw