Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] Interesting Phenomenon these Seminars

From: "Nicholas Radge" <nick_radge@reefcap.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 07:53:57 +1000

Nick, unfortunately that's totally baseless and you clearly show that you only wish to throw dirt.

In my personal interests on for those that may have an interest, I am fully licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. You may view all details of such licensing of the firm and myself at www.asic.gov.au Secondly, I am a member of the Sydney Futures Exchange and as such am licensed to manage public money using futures, one of 20 in Australia. Again, www.sfe.com.au will show the firm listed.

My number is there. My trading record is open to public inspection from the SFE. This will be last post here.

Nicholas Radge
Commodity Trading Advisor
Reef Capital Pty Limited
q www.reefcap.com
( +61 2 9415 8291
Ê +61 2 9415 8529
* nick_radge@reefcap.com

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Interesting Phenomenon these Seminars Ben Dutton