Re: [sharechat] WRI - reply

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:41:41 +1300

were having a good year....when does Helen Clark step into the
Meat Industry processing strike. It seems that money is not the heart of
it but a bloody boring job. Can't someone come up with an imaginative
roster scheme and they'd probably gratefully accept a pay cut to avoid
going bananas on the job.

----------
> From: Ian Kearney <iank@ts.co.nz>
> To: sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
> Subject: Re: [sharechat] WRI - reply
> Date: Tuesday, 20 February 2001 14:10
>
> I believe the rural revival goes well beyond the dairy industry . Both
the
> fine wool growers and the meat producers are having a good year , the
best
> for the last 5-6 years. Some of this will flow through to the rural
> servicing companies. I considered both WRI and Reidfarmers a few months
ago
> , and decided on Reidfarmers as they has more stable management and a
more
> loyal customer base.
> I put my money into Reid farmers, to date it would have been better into
> WRI.
>
> Ian

Anchor
> > have there own farm service businesses to scoop the benefits of their
> > increased payouts to suppliers.  I'd sell!
> >

> > This message has been Red Mailed. -- http://www.fire-engine.co.nz

> --
> > http://www.sharechat.co.nz/          New Zealand's home for market
> investors
> > http://www.netbroker.co.nz/        Trade on Credit, Low Brokerage. Join
> now.

> --
> > To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at
> > http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.shtml.

> http://www.sharechat.co.nz/          New Zealand's home for market
investors
> http://www.netbroker.co.nz/        Trade on Credit, Low Brokerage. Join
now.

> http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.shtml.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Letters of discontent - don't forget Genesis aorang