[sharechat] Letters of discontent - don't forget Genesis

From: aorang@voyager.co.nz
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:58:34 +1300

Hi Hugh,
You sure are running hot tonight. Good reading.
I have held GEN since its secondary board days and I must say I
too was amazed at how two such widely different releases could be
made and allowed. Thought about selling as the price rocketed but
decided that things could only get better....
Yes the old saying that any profit is good profit came quickly to
mind the next day as the arse fell out of it.
Still holding heaps.

Regards,
Moose

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TTP Geoff Ewert