Re: [sharechat] Letters of discontent - don't forget Genesis

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:27:02 +1300

I think something needs to be done about the Genesis episode too.
Here we have so much spin placed upon an event (results of the
psoriasis drug testing result) that it described 180 degrees between
its US test announcement and the way it was portrayed in NZ.
Surely the NZSE or someone should be able to rap someone
over the knuckles with fine/suspension for that sort of Goebbels
type activity. There is a clear contradiction between the news
in Bloomberg and the Genesis bullshit announcement in NZ.
Its only a matter of time before the next such case and a whole lot
of shareholders get taken for a ride.
The US announcement said the drug clearly had no significant benefit
yet the G announcement said the drug test was successful - they can't
both be right and there has to be at least some minimum standards for
truth.

Hugh Webber.
----------
> From: Dave Hawthorne <HawthorD@acc.co.nz>
> To: Sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
> Subject: [sharechat] Letters of discontent
> Date: Tuesday, 20 February 2001 10:23
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just a thought.  I agree that there appears to be some underhand tactics
happening at the NZSE (re montana).  However perhaps it would be better
sending emails to the governing body, as well as to the NZSE- after all,
the NZSE probably just delete the emails.  By sending emails to a governing
body, we may get some action!!  Who is the governing body, and what is
their email address?  Maybe the Ombudsman perhaps?

> regards dave

> http://www.sharechat.co.nz/          New Zealand's home for market
investors
> http://www.netbroker.co.nz/        Trade on Credit, Low Brokerage. Join
now.

> http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.shtml.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] CALLING ALL READERS ( 3 ) hugh webber