Re: [sharechat] Re: AQL Rumours?? Are they true??

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:39:32 +1300

um, isn't there the little matter of the Air NZ profit amongst
other things.....airlines defined as commodities....low or no
barriers to entry (see the TV News Report tonight re the 2 new
Australian competitors)....office blocks converted into hotels
in London which BIL said could never be done....over $1 billion
tied up in undevelopable real estate in Hawaii....asbestos lawsuits
at Hardies....and all the profit making investments sold off. I
swallowed hard and sold off some time ago while it was still
above a $1.
I wonder who the next CEO will be...