[sharechat] CALLING ALL READERS ( 4 )

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:54:52 +1300

Dear Dave Hawthorne,

A good post!

The next stage would be emailing or phoning the Minister of Commerce, the RH. mr PAUL SWAIN.

Last year, the Montana directors had asked him to urgently introduce the new take-overs code.

According to the NZ Herald, he insisted that the Government acted as fast as it could on the new code.

We want action now!!

Can anybody from Wellington tell us the email address of his Ministerial Office, please.

We also like the telephone number of his office, please check carefully as these data will be posted!

( Ideally, we don't want to flood the office of the Commerce Commission, hence we really don't want their address, they or the Beehive will have it though! )

Once it is listed, readers could send him an email, starting with:

The RH. Paul Swain,

Subject: The Montana fiasco.

Dear mr Swain,

Arising from this matter, I (we) request that you take urgent action as it is feared that other similar take-overs will occur before July.

As you will understand, I ( we ) want some NZ companies left to invest in !!!!

Yours sincerely,

Suggest that Readers and others keep posting to this Forum and give us your support.

There must be many Montana shareholders who got bitten, we want your support as well. Please tell us about your feelings!

Stay tuned, the next post will refer to the use of newspapers, deputations and other channels. Chatters, any other ideas?

Gerry
Discl.: Never held Montana shares.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Letters of discontent Ian Andrews