Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] Big Mover?

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 00:34:11 +1300

Hi
Daily statistics seem to vary ,I have noticed this over the last year or so ,and I have become laissez faire about the whole thing
1...turnover $203 m reported both by Stockwatch and Access Brokerage..Ben
2...If you look up the quotes of a company on Access Brokerage you will see some ghastly earnings/div/NTA cps which God knows where they have dredged up the figures from.
Its OK for the people who have have been in the market for a while because one tends to ignore these figures and calculate ones own set of figures,but to a beginner they might take these figures as gospel it does not help.

Top people in the sharemarket industry within NZ ,wondering why more people dont invest in shares. (joke) No wonder when they can't report the facts properly in laymen english/figures
Cheers
Hoop

PS   why is CEN dropping, profit taking, or inside information leaking out about profit result due on 23rd of this month?