Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] Big Mover?

From: "John and Beth Schwartfeger" <timestwo@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:50:21 +1300

Hi Ben,
I got the figures off Stockwatch. I sometimes wonder at the reliability of figures on different sites. I also noticed today that two different sites had the Warehouse at different prices at the same time. Both showed a 20 cent gain at that time but had different values.
Anyway, stockwatch is showing Market Value today at $203,953,425 which like I say at 3.27 approx it was showing just over $90 mill. http://www.stockwatch.co.nz/ The only reason I remeber and noticed it was because I was shocked to see how much CEN had dropped. Shattered my illusions of hopefully selling it for a slight profit this week.
Thanks...  John

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Compass Float Stan Finga