Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] Big Mover?

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:19:15 +1300

Hi John,

Where did you get your figures from?  The Market Data Centre shows a total value of $141,371,228 traded today (volume of 57.57 million shares).

Greg is right - there was very heavy volume in TEL after the market's close - TEL ended up accounting for $63.77 million or the total day's turnover.

Best Regards

Benjamin Dutton