Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

[sharechat] Big Mover?

From: "John and Beth Schwartfeger" <timestwo@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:53:44 +1300

Hi folks.
Just prior to 3.30 this afternoon I was looking at the market board and it showed just over $90 mill in value to that time. Now at 5.00 I see it is showing just over $200 mill. Anyone got any ideas what moved and whether it was done after the markets closed? Maybe the raids are on from whoever forward bought our currency awhile ago?
Thanks..  John