Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] GPG

From: "David Reid" <aspex@ix.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:09:38 +1200

Thanks for the follow upI knew little of the Otter Gold involvement.
How many shares do they own? is that through Mid East minerals?
What are they doing with FLB? What have they disclosed as a holding?
I reserve judgement but all I can express is the disa ppointment that after accounting for various bonuses, GPG has fallen in value based on early 1996. That is not to say that NAV has not increased but what use is that without maintaining market value?
David Reid