Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] GPG

From: "Graeme Christie" <bayvu@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:42:53 +1200

I know you've watched GPG for a while David. I've been a long term holder too Mike (apparently we share Ron B.'s patience).No amount of good news ( in activity or profit results) seems to get this share going. Very similiar to CHH which in my opinion should be over $5 whether you like it or not. I can't understand the market chasing a fizzy-drink co. whose product seems to have an acquired taste in preference to the above cos. And I have tried ' V '. My teenage girls reckoned its the best on the market. I tried it once about 12 hours into a 15 hour drive to Wgtn and I think it helped keep me alert, but on the return journey a week or so later I didn't feel like one and got home pretty tired..... Cheers