Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] I'm drinking your 'V' here - Me 2!

From: Brian Gale <brigale@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:40:47 +1200

Hi John

Give my regards to Oxford Street..... I worked in the West End for 6 years
a long time ago.

I have to admit that I hadn't looked at the V web site but having done so
presume by its style that it is primarily aimed at children. If the
pictures alongside the opinions depict the result of imbibing the potion
.....no thank you  very much, I'll stick with a cup of tea.  As previous
postings have revealed this Guarana substance is really another form of
caffeine.

However, regarding the marketing, which appears to be sluggish in the UK it
will be interesting to see the figures to be released by Frucor in the near
future.  The pricing confirms my basic thinking that what costs a dollar
here costs a pound in UK.

Maybe if you can get all your acquaintances to put 3 cans in their top
drawers that will boost the sales ;>)

Cheers
BG
(disc still no Frucor shares ....but thinking)