Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Frucor again

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:55:04 +1200

            Funny, i had exactly the same experience.  I now have a
can everyday at work, lunchtime.  It may be psychological im not sure
but it certainly seems to give me a lift for the afternoon, previously i had
trouble staying awake after lunch. Perhaps its because im not a coffee
drinker, maybe i recieve a bigger caffeine rush.
       Im certainly not alone, i work at a big electronics firm in chch
which currently employs around 600 including temps.
Many are doing plenty of overtime and the consumption of V seems
to be increasing. Five or six months ago there would of been many
more drinking coke around the place, now however V vastly
outsells it. Thats quite an achivement considering it costs twice as much
for half the volume. Its not just the young ones drinking it either, it
seems as popular amoung senior management as it does with the young temps.
    1.80 seems a small price to pay when it provides an afternoon lift and
restores the feel good factor after a mornings stress.
        I have no idea if it will catch on in the uk, but it seems to be
going
great guns here. When i ask people why they like it they all seem very
positive that its the best tasting energy drink around so it has to have
some chance of succeding, its certainly caught on over in ozzie
         nick

> I first tried it and I thought it was horrible as well. Yet for some
> reason about 6 months later I bought another can and really liked it.
> Now I buy way to much. On average 1 a day at least.

       Ben