Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Frucor again

From: Brian Gale <brigale@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:49:20 +1200

Good to hear from you Ben. I presume you are at Varsity and a member of the
' younger fraternity '

For those of us who find it difficult to understand how this product sells
can I ask:-

1. Having first tried it and found it horrible what prompted you to try it
again e.g. advertising, other students

2. Having overcome the taste problem does it give you some sort of lift ?

3. Might it be addictive ?

Regards
BG