Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Frucor again

From: Ben Malthus <bdm39@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:25:28 +1200

> 1. Having first tried it and found it horrible what prompted you to try it
> again e.g. advertising, other students

To be honest I can't remember. I probably tried it again about a year later due
to it's popularity or advertising. Alot of students like to use it as a mixer
with vodka or other alcohol  as the combined taste is quite good. The marketing
is definitely a success some people collect the bottles and it stands out a lot
better than lift plus. My local supermarket has been selling it quite cheap for
about a year, $1.99 a bottle and $5.00 for 4 cans.

> 2. Having overcome the taste problem does it give you some sort of lift ?

Hard to say probably not unless I drink alot as I think you get a tolerance to
caffeine & guarana and as I would probably drink either V coke or say lift plus
about once a day I think am likely to have a slight tolerance to either
stimulant.

> 3. Might it be addictive ?

Most likely psychologically. I  like the taste now although sometimes I find it
too sweet.