Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Nappies

From: "Philip Robinson" <robph639@student.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:54:58 +1200

Nick,

I would like to thank you at least on my behalf for your insightful
recommendations, they make it to my keep as opposed to archive folder. I
believe comments such as Robert's are unnecessary and want to extend my
appreciation for your contributions to the forum, without which those of us
still in nappies as far as the sharemarket goes can hopefully come closer to
being toliet trained. All I can say to Robert is that percentage returns are
not increased with decreasing numbers of securities.

And to get back to shares, what do people think about the
e-Oppotunity/Selector Group buy out, it could be a good chance to get in
cheaply now. Does anyone have any ideas how successful this recruitment firm
is and what prospects it has for the future.

Phil.

From: "Robert Nottage"