[sharechat] Outside the square!!

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:45:40 +1000

All chat forums originate in some country or other.  I think that the continued inference to the fact that this is a NZ Share Chat forum precludes genuine chatters from other countries that could contribute an enormous amount to your learning experiences.
It does not put out the welcomeing mat for other traders from other lands and other ideas.
I was always told NZlanders were parochial: Please keep proving them wrong.

Woody