RE: [sharechat] Outside the square!!

From: "Gavin Treadgold" <gav@rediguana.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:10:35 +1300

Hear hear Woody. Always good to have input from outside the motherland! :)

As someone who has travelled to quite a few countries, you have to be asleep
or stupid to not learn anything up from other cultures. I hope that that
learning can continute to occur on this list too, and that we get input from
those outside of NZ.

As to Parochialism, you haven't seen the meaning of it until you've been to
Canterbury ;) Hehehe. Especially when there is a rugby game on...

Cheers Gav