Re: [sharechat] Forex Charts

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 02:58:58 +0000

Keith,

No, I don't have an account with them. I don't trade Forex (per se) at all.
My preference is to trade options and stocks. I use GCI only for their
online streaming chart services. I like the Java chart myself because it has
Forex and bullion prices to the Tick.

I see that Woody has enlightened us on the bigger picture -reliable fellow
that he is.

Cheers
BAA

>From: <KMTHOR@xtra.co.nz>
>To: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
>Subject: Re: [sharechat] Forex Charts
>Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:33:47 +1300
>
>baa baa
>  do you have an account with this site is it safe and trustworthy site???
>
>keith

Find your perfect match @  http://personals.xtramsn.co.nz   with XtraMSN
Personals!