Re: [sharechat] Forex Charts Reply

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:06:33 +1000

To all
I would just like to say that be careful if you intend to trade the Forex
Market. It is the largest Trading market in the world and you CAN! lose a
lot of money.
It is controlled by the Banks who often use 'Stop Busters' to knock
everyones stops out.
I trade it on a small scale and treat it as a adrenalin trade rush, not as a
profit maker, for that I stick to Options only.
Woody