[sharechat] STU

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 21:30:49 -0800 (PST)

Pat,
    I too hold Steel and Tube. You may (or may not!) be interested in my exit
strategy.
 I am going to sell one third of my holding when the blue medium-term trendline
is broken, another third when the 300 day ema is broken and the rest when my
trailing stop or the green long-term trendline is broken (whichever comes first)
 STU is still in a strong uptrend with no sign of technical weakness at this
point.
             Phaedrus.