[sharechat] hey woody by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 18:20:48 +1300

HEY WOODY
                      I thought you were out sailing today.   What happened?.     Run out of wind.              To get back to being my good self I am one of your admirers please we need you here don't turn yourself Into a sitting duck.      You don't have to prove anything to anyone stick to the round house you cant get cornered there.    You come to most of us with new forms of trading In markets we are unfamiliar with.   If you set yourself up as I know everything then I will stick the pin In you, and we can all laugh at the outcome.  I am much more Interested In what you say as winning a cheap point, so please try not to be so sensitive.     We both come from similar backgrounds have the need to be a winner, the need to prove to ourselves that we are the best, well woody when do we say we did that, now or never?..     I dont care how good or bad your Investing system Is, as long as you tell me about It, then I make my own mind up.    I In return tell you about mine.     The only point of difference Is, I say buy this or that today, stick my neck out wait for the ridicule If I am wrong.              Ta traders that I have baited In the past never ever do that.       You are not In this market so I am being unfare to you.     Keep the posts coming the blinkers are off.
                                                           All the best macdunk.
HQP and PWC In six months
give me heaps If I am wrong