Re: [sharechat] Plagiarism

From: mixtrader <mixtrader@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:49:49 +1300

Woody

I agree with your sentiments entirely regarding plagiarism but you really cannot blame poor ol' New Zealanders for behaving in this manner when they have role models such as Attorney General (and Minister of Labour) Margaret Wilson who has put forward a Bill to Parliament as her own work which later proved to be almost verbatim from the Council of Trade Unions original submission.

Of course, no politician in Australia would do such a thing (would they?).

I agree with the concept of citing source - it enables the reader to make a more rational judgement as to the validity of the information presented as well as often providing avenues for more in depth research if that is the reader's desire.