Re: [sharechat] Investing, and falling in love. To Snoopy

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:54:58 +1000

Yes Snoopy
I am not steadfast in all my beliefs. I can open my mind to change. Unlike
two very voiceiferous posters who, tho I love them: sit glued in their
seats, blinkers and seat belts on, in first gear driving in their foggy
universe with the lights off.
I am here to enjoy my lifestyle and to ultimately make money. Yes I am now
using a fundamental tool  to verify a potential trade: but I see no backing
down of my previous claims of the great benefits of TA trading.
    Now I am constantly being told by one pure FA trader that all us: TA
traders can only trade short term and that long term trading is the realm
only of FA traders. Well that is pureist hogwash, A chartist can trade any
time frame, 10 min to 10 years with exactly the same results. A chart is a
chart, in fact I always consult my yearly, monthly, weekly and daily charts
before I make a decision.
Yes, I now use a couple of FA indicators, unfortunatly for the few and I
mean only the few FA traders in this forum they lack this insight to see
beyond their FA decisions. After all the more indicators that imply a stock
is about to move the better.
I have become a better trader from this forum, that I must admit and I thank
those that have contributed, perhaps if FA traders could actually see the
Technical side of their stock they too might improve. Tho some already know
all they need to know.
I prefer to quote Socrates:
' I know I am more intelligent that most people because most people are
ignorant and do not know it, whereas I am ignorant and know it'
Yes Snoopy I am straddling the fence, but perhaps you should join me and see
the view from here.

Woody