Re: Re: [sharechat] Gold drivers 2004

From: "David & Jill Stevenson" <djstevo@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 15:58:11 +1300

Kerry,
         It is only one person`s viewpoint  but I would be sorry if  undue sensitivities  prevented us being upfront about our concerns as to the US Economy,the falling $US ,and the massive US trade deficit . We must feel free to comment openly without sheltering this forum by just giving web site references . Your comment was interesting in addition to the references supplied. We would criticize our own Government in public if we felt strongly enough . If the cap fits the American Administration should receive similar treatment at our hands. It is big and ugly enough (and nice ) to influence our lives to undue degree.
         I agree WMD search clouded other issues . There is suggestion abroad that there are behind the scenes  movesto destabilise the $US  by various measures including attempt to have Oil and Gold priced internationally other than in $US. Do Germany and France have other agendas than patent concerns that America cannot act unilaterally on the world stage independently of UN decision.

      Regards,

                            David Stevenson

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Plagiarism Woody