Re: [sharechat] TLS oh! Snoopy

From: "Woody" <solarmax@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:30:59 +1000

Snoopy
When are you going to give the TA Traders the Respect they all deserve.
Phaedrus kicked your butt on that call, admit it for once.

Anyway I have yet to find a fundamental trader willing to take me on with
the Forex. I have laid out this challenge many times yet not one FA Trader
has come forward to take up the challenge. So here it is again:
I challenge any FA Trader to trade the Euro/Usd Swap or the Usd/Jpy swap
using Fundamentals only over a period of 6 Months. I will trade it using TA
Only:
 Any Takers???

Woody

Great Chart Phaedrus I often use 5/15/30 Harmonic MA