RE: [sharechat] TLS Chart

From: "Baa Baa" <baa_baa@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:15:49 +0000

Phaedrus, nice chart. Tks for posting it. Good illustration and I like the
simplicity compared with some of my spaghetti charts. Could I ask please ...
a  chart question and a posting question?

- On the chart, can I presume your buy signal is a breakout above the
horizontal trading range resistance -which didn't happen in 1999, and hasn't
happened yet in the current range. (I can see that you buy/sell the
trendline breaks as noted)?

- How did you post a chart that displays in your posted message?

TIA
BAA