[sharechat] TLS Chart

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 00:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Baa Baa,
        You ask "Can I presume your buy signal is a breakout above the
horizontal trading range resistance - which didn't happen in 1999, and hasn't
happened yet in the current range". That would be quite a logical and valid
entry signal though I am not actively looking for a re-entry point into this
stock at the moment.

 I do not do anything special to make the charts appear as part of the posted
message. All I do is save the chart as a .gif image and send it as an
attachment to the email. For some reason, it does not work like this for
everybody. I know of others that do exactly as I do, but their attached charts
only appear as "clickable" links. I guess it must have something to do with the
mail system used, though I havn't a clue as to why this should be.

 As an aside, my email system automatically checks that all attachments are
virus-free before they can be sent. Are gif images known to be a hazard in this
regard? Are there viruses that can hide in chart images?

                     Phaedrus.