[sharechat] re Isnt that Interesting by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:12:15 +1300

Hi callum
                I did some research into cer about the time the shares were valued at 36c.        What I discovered did not Impress me to much.              The product works but cost to much to be commercially viable.      The little old ladies will buy It for there back yards but the commercial growers wont because of the price It Is uneconomic.          Then I discovered what management expected to be paid that really did it for me           my conclusion is a great idea run by the greedies that is not practical.
They will come up with all sorts of promises so if in doubt ask at your local market garden or farm supplies before donating money to them.
                                      cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] CER - Certified Organics Charlie Harvey