[sharechat] Isn't that interesting CER

From: "Callum t" <callum00@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:27:27 +0000

O.k I know I've made like 2 other posts about CER, but look at it!

something must be happening because the price has gone from about 7 cents to 12.9 cents in a period of about a week. WIll it continue? WHat is the cause?

Anyway its something to keep an eye on, start ups are notorious for spectacular growth (on the upside...the downside? well lets not go there ;))

regards
Callum Thomas

http://www.moneyquestions.co.nz

With Xtra Jetstream - you can surf the net and talk on the phone! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] re Isnt that Interesting by macdunk Duncan MacGregor