[sharechat] CER - Certified Organics

From: Charlie Harvey <cd@pl.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:16:47 +1300

Callum

There's always been a too and fro in CER. The retreats are usually followed
by issues to friendly parties. 5m shares were issued last December at just
7c for example. I would not read too much into it and would not be
speculating my dollars anywhere in the direction of CER.

I know for a fact that DoC (Department of Conservation) and North Shore City
Council have each trialed and rejected their organic weed killer. Keep in
mind both have a 'green' agenda. Would be interesting to know how Dunedin
City Council's trial went. Bunnings Warehouse had pallets of it on special
in the new year but failed to move the stock in any great numbers.

Sure it looks good when you see a stock zoom 25% over an hour but rain check
the value, just $28k.

On the other hand I hope I'm wrong as I still hold a bunch of this damp
paper. I'm just not prepared to delude myself though.

Maybe Monsanto is in the wings with a $1 a share takeover.

Cheers

Charles

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Isn't that interesting CER Steven Moxham