Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

Re: [sharechat] AIA etc

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 00:01:17 +1300

Phaedrus,

An extract from your previous post"

"I have stated many times that I advocate the use of FA AND TA. I use FA to select stocks and make all buy and sell decisions solely on TA".

And so does the very well known Oavde on Ozestock.

And I agree that FA and TA are mutually inclusive.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] NRT moving strongly G Stolwyk