Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

Re: [sharechat] Enjoy Reply

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:05:48 +1000

Believe you me I am privy to quite a large group of TA Traders. It would
have been useless to name even one of them.
i.e. Known Traders have more impact.
I have been trading since 1987 and professionally since 1999. I have not yet
met a single FA trader that can show me how to earn the income that I now
have. Granted I shall never attain the wealth of Mr Buffet or Mr Williams.
But I do not want to. I have a family and a Life. I love trading and enjoy
its rewards. I earn enough.!
Woody