Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] Gambling

From: Phyllis Bergquist <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:44:05 +1200

Ummmmmm  -  definitely sounds like me.     It's the success rather than the amounts hat excite me (althought I like the amounts!!).   Not a world trip I fear but Finding the markets and computers and technical analysis opened up a retirement I would never have dreamed of.    I have made every error possible and then some and still
remain addicted and positive.   And I have travelled.    As I intend to do for the next thirty years having found out how to live joyfully.
Good luck to each and every one of us.   Phyllis.