Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] Intrading solutions by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:17:10 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Hi woody
              Its good to know you are going to be around.   Since we operate In different ways, I may from time to time edge you up to your limit, but that Is only In order to understand your line of thought.       NZ has been good to me therefore I only Invest In the markets here.      I look on people that Invest In overseas markets as financial traitors, who don't care If there grandchildren have jobs In the future with good strong companies.  I don't have time to operate a Ta system, It requires study and timing, however sitting on trends Is much simpler and very rewarding.       I am very Interested In people that are big enough to make predictions, but the looney few start up with personal Insults, the worst thing that can happen for them Is the prediction comes true.     Keep It up I am Interested, but If you do be nice to the people that Insult you that Is the worst thing you can do to them.
                  cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] RBD goodwill tennyson@caverock.net.nz