Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] amusement? No.

From: J Insley <jinsley@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:07:57 +1200

Woody.
No,I do not want a challenge,neither do I have animosity to Australians. I did not presume you were Australian. The post came from Australia and its value was assessed accordingly. I did not label you a liar,and will apologise if you can point out where I did so. Neither am I a coward,my name is as signed.
If you have self-imposed rules disallowing interest,that is your problem,not mine. If your rules allow you to profit from gambling on the market then by all means do so.
Your posts might be better received if you did not belittle other posters and readers.
Jim Insley.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Gambling fntradingsolutions